Can Monticel ETV/1834
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Property type: Town House
- Parking Yes
- Heating Yes
- Pool Yes
Situated in the heart of the village, in the Son Canals Community, this detached villa offers panoramic vies of the village, church and mountain. With its own private swimming pool, lounge chairs & sunning terraces. Barbecue terrace for al-fresco dining. New fully equipped modern kitchen. Dining Room / Living Room with fireplace. Separate living room/study with TV. AC & heating in bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, with double bed and en suite bathroom with a bath. Bedroom 2, double bedroom. Bedroom 3, 2 twin beds.
- Bathroom 1 – Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 – Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 – Shower Enclosure
- 3 bathrooms. 1. Downstairs WC with shower. 2. Upstairs bathroom with shower. 3. En suite bathroom to bedroom 1, with bath.
Barbecue patio with large outside dining table. Private swimming pool, lawn, sunning terraces with sun beds and parasol. Village valley chuch views .
Min 7 night stay .
Special interest holidays:
Perfect spot for hiking or walks in the mountain.
Villa close to the shops & restaurants (walking distance).
Cala Deia, the local beach, a lovely stone cove, one of the most beautiful in the area is only a 10 minute drive or 20 minute walk down the mountain.
2 restaurants on site offer a variety of food and beverages.
45 minute drive from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
25 minute drive to Port of Soller.
45 minute drive to Port of Palma.
20 minute drive to Soller.
15 minute drive to Valldemossa.
40 minute drive to Palma.
Deia is a small coastal village located in the Serra de Tramuntana, surrounded by ancient olive trees, stone faced houses, sheep and donkeys. It is known for its artistic, literary and musical residents.
Its landscape consists of orange, lemon and olive groves on stone terraces and steep cliffs of the small Mediterranean island.